One of the major achievements of Chemline is its range of Water-based Wet, Dry Lamination Adhesives. Water-Based Adhesives for Wet Lamination "Chemicryl".
Chemline offers two different grades of Wet Lamination Adhesives. One is the general purpose grade and other special grade especially developed for Folding/Embossing and Creasing applications. Hence, the grades are suitable for:
- Lamination of Films (BOPP/PET, PVC) or Aluminium Foil etc. to Paper/Duplex Board.
- Quick Drying, wrinkle-free product, even if aged at 70 to 80 deg Celsius.
- Superior Bond gives paper-tear or ink transfer on delamination.
- Folding/Creasing and Embossing in Cartons and Guttering in Books.
Dry Lamination Adhesives
Chemline offers both water based and solvent based Dry Lamination Adhesives suitable for machines like Bilhofer, Paperplast, Wenchuan etc. In this process, adhesives is applies on the film and dried before lamination by hot nipping under pressure. It is suitable for:
- Plain Film (BOPP, PET, PVC) to Printed Paper Board.
- Fast setting/curing, good bonding between Printed surfaces to film.
- It is Odorless
- Suitable for high speed machines (50 mt./min.)
- On line slitting can be done in the application of film to printed paper/board using dry lamination.
- No change in ink shades on lamination.
Hot Melt Lamination Adhesives
Chemline offers excellent Hot Melt Adhesives for Print Lamination suitable for Bilhofer type of machines. In this system, instead of cold adhesive, Hotmelt Adhesive is applied on the film, which is then laminated to the printed surface. No evaporation of solvent and moisture is required and laminate instantly cures on cooling and ready for further operations.